Accounting Services & Bookkeeping Outsourcing with InCorp Vietnam
Recruiting and managing your own accounting team can be costly, time-consuming, and sometimes frustrating. Let us handle your
bookkeeping, file and submit your taxes, and organize your financial statements.
Accounting and Tax Report Setup – Implementation
InCorp Vietnam streamlines your business with E-invoice registration, online presence setup on the Government Portal, E-tax management, document collection, and tailored accounting software. We handle administrative tasks, allowing you to focus on business growth.
The Accounting and Tax Report Setup & Implementation service helps you:
- Register E-invoice
- Create an online account for the company on the Government Online Portal
- Register of E-tax declaration and E-tax payment
- Prepare online folders for collection of required accounting supporting documents from clients
- Set up the initial accounts on Accounting Software based on your business lines
Monthly/ Quarterly Accounting Bookkeeping
We offer comprehensive services, including tailored support for complex tax matters, simplifying your financial management and safeguarding your business. Let InCorp Vietnam manage your accounting needs, from bookkeeping to tax filing, ensuring compliance with VAS and tax regulations.
The Monthly/Quarterly Accounting & Bookkeeping service helps you:
- Review accounting invoices, and the documentation provided
- Post day-to-day transactions into accounting software, comply with the Vietnam Accounting Standard (VAS) and tax regulations
- Prepare statutory monthly/quarterly and yearly VAS reports (except PIT declaration and finalization)
- Work with the Tax Department on tax compliance issues
Value Added Tax (VAT) Compliance Service
Our dedicated team will handle both input and output obligations, manage monthly/quarterly declarations, process refund claims for investors, and meet annual requirements on your behalf. InCorp Vietnam ensures your awareness of VAT payments and maintains seamless tax compliance.
The VAT Compliance Service helps you:
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly VAT declarations
- Update monthly/quarterly to the Client of the VAT payable and make the VAT payments
- Submit monthly/quarterly the VAT declarations to the Tax Online Portal. https://thuedientu.gdt.gov.vn/
Not sure where to start? Talk to a consultant.
If you are looking for a robust foundation to ensure the success of your business in the region,
don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here.
Corporate Income Tax (CIT) Compliance
Discover InCorp Vietnam’s CIT Management Service, simplifying your tax operations. We assist in CIT installment calculation, keep you informed about payments, and ensure smooth compliance for your business’s success.
The CIT Compliance service helps you:
- Prepare and calculate monthly/quarterly CIT installment amount
- Update Client monthly/quarterly of the CIT payable and proceed with the CIT payments
InCorp Vietnam prepares Financial Statements, aid CIT discussions, ensure seamless Tax Online Portal submissions. For FDI firms, we offer auditor support and Annual CIT Finalization. We also provide soft files for comprehensive, hassle-free financial management.
The Year-end Compliance service helps you:
- Prepare Financial Statements, and discuss the final CIT amount
- Submit Financial Statements to Tax Online Portal https://thuedientu.gdt.gov.vn/
- Support you and your accounting/finance team to work with Independent auditors in Vietnam (applicable for FDI companies)
- Prepare and submit the Annual CIT Finalization (if using ad-hoc cost)
- Hand over the implemented accounting books in digital format
InCorp Vietnam handles Financial Statements submission and mandatory Department of Finance report submission for FDI companies. We also provide printed records for your convenience. Simplify compliance and reporting, and focus on your core business with us.
The Ad-hoc services include:
- Submit Financial Statements to the Statistics Department and perform the Statistical Corporate investigation (mandatory required by the Statistics Department)
- Submit the hard copy of the Audited Financial Statements report to the Department of Finance (mandatory required by the Department of Finance for FDI companies)
- Print all Tax Declarations, Financial Statements, Inventory input-output, petty Cash payments/ receipts, General Ledger for Client’s filing