Third-party Annual Audit with InCorp Vietnam
All foreign-invested entities are obligated to undergo an annual financial audit conducted by an independent auditing firm based in Vietnam. These audited financial statements must be finalized and submitted within 90 days from the close of the fiscal year.
Additionally, it is necessary to file these financial statements with the relevant regulatory authorities, which may include the Ministry of Finance (“MOF”), local tax authorities, the Department of Statistics, or other appropriate agencies.
Third-party Audit Service
In the complex landscape of finance, audit and assurance services play a pivotal role, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and transparency. This overview explores their significance.
The Third-party Audit service helps you:
- Audit of financial statements for tax purposes and tax finalization services
- Audit of the settlement report of the completed project (including auditing the annual financial statements)
- Audit of financial information on the basis of pre-agreed procedures
- Assurance of internal control of credit institutions and foreign bank branches under the requirement of the State Bank of Vietnam
- Issuance of the Independent Auditor Report for the regulatory purposes
We offer comprehensive services, including tailored support for complex tax matters, simplifying your financial management and safeguarding your business. Let InCorp Vietnam manage your accounting needs, from bookkeeping to tax filing, ensuring compliance with VAS and tax regulations.
The Optional Services helps you:
- Converting financial statements from Vietnamese accounting standards (VAS) into international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Revaluation increase/decrease in the net value of assets to consolidate F/S
- Auditing special objectives are given by the parent company abroad
- Making industry analysis reports, and assessing business risks in the future
Value Added Tax (VAT) Compliance Service
Our dedicated team will handle both input and output obligations, manage monthly/quarterly declarations, process refund claims for investors, and meet annual requirements on your behalf. InCorp Vietnam ensures your awareness of VAT payments and maintains seamless tax compliance.
The VAT Compliance Service helps you:
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly VAT declarations
- Update monthly/quarterly to the Client of the VAT payable and make the VAT payments
- Submit monthly/quarterly the VAT declarations to the Tax Online Portal. https://thuedientu.gdt.gov.vn/
Not sure where to start? Talk to a consultant.
If you are looking for a robust foundation to ensure the success of your business in the region,
don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here.
Corporate Income Tax (CIT) Compliance
Discover InCorp Vietnam’s CIT Management Service, simplifying your tax operations. We assist in CIT installment calculation, keep you informed about payments, and ensure smooth compliance for your business’s success.
The CIT Compliance service helps you:
- Prepare and calculate monthly/quarterly CIT installment amount
- Update Client monthly/quarterly of the CIT payable and proceed with the CIT payments
InCorp Vietnam prepares Financial Statements, aid CIT discussions, ensure seamless Tax Online Portal submissions. For FDI firms, we offer auditor support and Annual CIT Finalization. We also provide soft files for comprehensive, hassle-free financial management.
The Year-end Compliance service helps you:
- Prepare Financial Statements, and discuss the final CIT amount
- Submit Financial Statements to Tax Online Portal https://thuedientu.gdt.gov.vn/
- Support you and your accounting/finance team to work with Independent auditors in Vietnam (applicable for FDI companies)
- Prepare and submit the Annual CIT Finalization (if using ad-hoc cost)
- Hand over the implemented accounting books in digital format
InCorp Vietnam handles Financial Statements submission and mandatory Department of Finance report submission for FDI companies. We also provide printed records for your convenience. Simplify compliance and reporting, and focus on your core business with us.
The Ad-hoc services include:
- Submit Financial Statements to the Statistics Department and perform the Statistical Corporate investigation (mandatory required by the Statistics Department)
- Submit the hard copy of the Audited Financial Statements report to the Department of Finance (mandatory required by the Department of Finance for FDI companies)
- Print all Tax Declarations, Financial Statements, Inventory input-output, petty Cash payments/ receipts, General Ledger for Client’s filing